Auction terms of sale
Auction conditions - Postal History/Postcards
1. The sale is voluntary and it is free to join.
2. The estimated prices are quoted in Danish kroner (DKK)
3. The lot will be sold to the highest bidder, but you will never be charged more than 10% over the second highest bidder. There is a 20% commission. Bid under 90% of the estimate will be declined, and bid under estimate cannot be made online.
4. The vendor reserves the right to decline any bid without reason.
5. The sale will take place as printed in the catalog or at www.stamps.dk. Bids may be placed by mail, telephone, fax or E-mail until 20:00 Danish time on the day of the sale. In the case of two equal bids, the bid received first will take precedence. You may also bid online at www.stamps.dk. Here biddings end from 21:00 to 23:00 Danish time. See items for exact ending time. Where a bid is received on a lot during the last three minutes of the sale, closure on the lot will be extended by three minutes from the time of that bid.
6. Viewing of lots can be arranged at our address by appointment, at the address printed in the catalogue or at www.stamps.dk
7. After the sale an invoice will be sent to the buyer. Upon receipt of payment, if no other arrangement has been made. The lot will be sent by registered mail. Postage and payment cost will be added.
8. The ownership of items will remain with Fyns Frimærke Service, until full payment has been made.
9. Complaints must be received within seventy two hours of delivery of the goods.
10. Goods may be returned within fourteen days, subject to 9 above.
11. All legal matters arising out of this sale will be conducted according to Danish law, in Denmark
12. Bidding signifies acceptance of the terms of sale.
Payment from international customers can be made to banks in: USA and Germany (EU clients). Via PayPal (+5%) and Cash in DKK, NOK, SEK, GB£, US$ and EURO!